Too many real estate professionals work too many hours. If you aren’t able to enjoy the fruits of your labor, what’s the point? When Tony Ray Baker got into real estate, he wanted to maintain a healthy work-life balance, and that’s exactly what he’s done. Now, with nearly 25 years in the industry, Tony still loves real estate and is leading an epic life. Listen to today’s show to learn strategies for striking a better balance between professional responsibilities and personal pursuits. Hear how Tony’s able to take six vacations per year, close deals when out of country, and more.
Listen to today’s show and learn:
- Tony’s brief bio [1:42]
- Tony’s GCI and profit figures [3:37]
- What it’s like working with your life partner [5:38]
- The benefits of part-time hires [7:41]
- Why and how Tony built the perfect work-life balance [12:54]
- How Tony sells homes when on vacation [14:49]
- Ways to organically engage your audience [22:46]
- Advice for brand-new agents [24:16]
- Real estate app recommendations [25:47]
- Tony’s donation to the Agent Success Toolbox [32:20]
- How to break through your goals.
- Plus so much more.
Tony Ray Baker
Family, friend and clients call him Tony Ray. Tony Ray has been helping them buy and sell real estate in Tucson since 1994. Over 90% of his business, for over 10 years, came by referral. With the great fortune of the internet, Tony now meets a lot of awesome people from his websites as well.
With over 600 clients who refer their family, friends and co-workers to Tony, He is known for the consistency of his services. Tony is accountable to them and he always makes sure that they are proud to have referred him. If you would like to speak with any of them, they will gladly take your call.
Real Estate is Tony’s true passion. From negotiating to advertising and marketing, real estate is his passion. It is Tony’s full time career and has been since the day he started. It’s a great thing that he get to love what he does because he does what he loves.
As one of the first certified NAR Green Realtors and one of the first Eco Brokers in the United States, Tony has a thing for “green” he believes in helping their own community, buying local and teaching others how to save money while saving Mother Earth at the same time. Green just fits.
Tony also works with a team of Tucson experts, and they have all been working together for many years in real estate and related fields. They make his life so much easier, so Tony is a very grateful guy.
Related Links and Resources:
- Grow Your Real Estate Profits with Our Agent Success Toolbox
- Get 6 Steps to 7 Figures by Pat Hiban for FREE
- SeeTucsonLofts | Tony Ray Baker
- The Tony Ray Baker Group
- Tony Ray Baker – Tierra Antigua Realty
- Download Tony Ray’s Real Estate Marketing Plan from the Agent Success Toolbox
Thanks for Rocking Out
Thank you for tuning in to Pat Hiban Interviews Real Estate Rockstars, we appreciate you! To get more Rockstar content sent directly to your device as it becomes available, subscribe on iTunes or Stitcher! Reviews on iTunes are extremely helpful and appreciated! We read each and every one of them, please feel free to leave your email so that we can personally reach out and say thanks! Have any questions? Tweet me, Facebook me and ask Pat anything. Don’t forget to head on over to Bare Naked Agent for Pat’s answers, and advice. Thank you Rockstar Nation, and keep rockin!