Looking for those valuable nuggets of information that will help your business reach new heights? You’ll find them on this Real Estate Rockstars. Today, Pat and returning guest Christine Lee look back at the top 10 real estate podcasts of 2017. Listen as they discuss highlights from last year’s most popular episodes, including many of the best money-making ideas ever shared on the show. For avid fans and new listeners alike, this episode is the perfect recap of Real Estate Rockstars’ strongest year yet!
Listen to today’s show and learn:
- Christine’s brief bio [2:02]
- No. 10: How to Get Listings in 2017 Spending $0 with Aaron Wittenstein [3:27]
- No. 9: Succeed as a Solo Agent Using Social Media, Systems and Tenacity with Mark Simone [4:34]
- No. 8: How a Single Mom Created an $80 Million Real Estate Business in Her First 2 Years with Amanda Todd [6:19]
- No. 7: Master the Close and Earn More Commissions with Alexis Bolin, Queen of Scripts and Dialogues [7:18]
- No. 6: Maintain Top-of-Mind Awareness for $1 per Day Using Facebook Ads with John Pohly [8:14]
- No. 5: The Simple Secret for $100K in Monthly Commissions and an 80% Profit Margin with Ricky Carruth [9:11]
- No. 4: Living Hand to Mouth to Earning 7 Figures as RE/MAX’s #1 Agent and Finding Meaning in Life: Patrick Stracuzzi’s Inspiring Journey [11:38]
- No. 3: Master of Persuasion Ross Jeffries Shares Exactly How You Will Win Over Sellers and Buyers and Make More Money in Real Estate [13:28]
- Christine’s thoughts on Ross Jeffries’ podcast [15:49]
- No. 2: Flat Broke to Closing 188 Homes: Daniel Beer Shares Hard Lessons and Smart Strategies for Real Estate Success [25:13]
- Christine’s thoughts on Daniel Beer’s podcast [26:29]
- No. 1: David Osborn: From Mom’s Real Estate Assistant to Keller Williams’ Top Broker with $9 Billion in Sales [36:29]
- Christine’s thoughts on David Osborn’s podcast [38:12]
- How to break through your goals.
- Plus so much more.
Christine tripped and fell into real estate as many of us do. Although she was a programmer since she was 16 years old and getting her degree in Computer Information, a summer job at a real estate office changed her life forever.
Christine was offered an administrative position for real estate appraisers. Compared to working as a waitress and cleaning toilets, it was a dream job. Through a series of wonderful events she started investing, flipping homes and building new homes. Eventually she opened up a mortgage and real estate office.
That led to the start of building a powerful real estate team. However, there was one major flaw. There was no technology to support all the needs of a real estate business. Everything was fragmented and systems were inefficient. Christine found herself wasting time and losing productivity due to poor systems. She had enough…
That’s how Seize the Market was born.
Their mission is to eliminate duplication, waste and inefficiencies. Stop the loss in leads, opportunities and data across multiple systems. Communicate seamlessly with teams and clients. Automate follow-ups and client touches where the system automates tasks and makes things effortless for you. Finally move towards your ultimate goal…
Related Links and Resources:
- Grow Your Real Estate Profits with Our Agent Success Toolbox
- Seize the Market: Make More, Work Less – Millionaire Systems
- Facebook | Millionaire Systems – Make More, Work Less
- Christine’s previous podcast: Episode 383
- Wealth Can’t Wait: Avoid the 7 Wealth Traps, Implement the 7 Business Pillars, and Complete a Life Audit Today! by David Osborn, Paul Morris
- M1 | Success Starts Today
Thanks for Rocking Out
Thank you for tuning in to Pat Hiban Interviews Real Estate Rockstars, we appreciate you! To get more Rockstar content sent directly to your device as it becomes available, subscribe on iTunes or Stitcher! Reviews on iTunes are extremely helpful and appreciated! We read each and every one of them, please feel free to leave your email so that we can personally reach out and say thanks! Have any questions? Tweet me, Facebook me and ask Pat anything. Don’t forget to head on over to Bare Naked Agent for Pat’s answers, and advice. Thank you Rockstar Nation, and keep rockin!
Audible-Your first book is FREE!!! click here and get a 30 day free trial –Click Here Now
Read the New York Times Best Selling Book with an introduction by Gary Keller – Read Now