ISAs can have a HUGE impact on your ability to convert real estate leads at a high level, but how do you know who to hire? How do you know which systems to put in place in order to ensure their success? Find out on today’s Real Estate Rockstars with Oak & Ocean’s lead inside sales agent, Travis Halverson. Travis covers scripts, systems, and lead sources. Tune in and learn exactly how to hire and train an ISA so the you can turn more contacts into clients.
Listen to today’s show and learn:
- What an ISA is [3:17]
- How to track an ISA’s success [4:18]
- How to make an ISA’s follow-up more effective [5:50]
- One of the best problems for an ISA to have and how to solve it [7:27]
- The most successful real estate agents [9:30]
- A way to make meaningful touches with Follow Up Boss [10:40]
- An easy system for following up with the best leads first [12:50]
- Simple scripts for non-committal buyers [15:38]
- A potential problem to avoid when your buyer wants to use a VA loan [19:21]
- When ISAs should follow up after passing off a lead [20:14]
- The follow-up Oak & Ocean ISAs do for past clients [22:39]
- How to start prepping to hire your first ISA [28:22]
- The right person to hire for an ISA position [29:26]
- Where to find potential hires for an ISA position [30:55]
- Different ways to compensate ISAs and what Travis prefers [32:30]
- Travis’ favorite CRM, lead source, and texting service [35:54]
- The oldest lead Travis ever converted [38:14]
- Using templates to save time with touches [39:40]
- How much time and money you can save with the right system [41:19]
- Why you need a system now [42:49]
- What all new ISAs need to remember [44:21]
Travis is the Lead Inside Sales Associate at Oak & Ocean and manages a team of 6 client care specialists. He takes pride in making sure that all of our clients are met with that 6-Star Ritz Carlton service from the first “hello” all the way to the first meeting with one or our amazing agents. He has gained vast knowledge of lead generation tactics from his network and contacts in other real estate markets across the country. Travis has made it his mission to ensure that all of his team members abide by Oak & Ocean’s core values of Results.Resilience.Respect. In his free time he likes to spend time with his girlfriend and go to the movies.
Related Links and Resources:
Thank You Rockstars!
It might go without saying, but I’m going to say it anyway: We really value listeners like you. We’re constantly working to improve the show, so why not leave us a review? If you love the content and can’t stand the thought of missing the nuggets our Rockstar guests share every week, please subscribe; it’ll get you instant access to our latest episodes and is the best way to support your favorite real estate podcast. Have questions? Suggestions? Want to say hi? Shoot me a message via Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, or Email.