Tyler Hassman started his journey to real estate moguldom earlier than most. At age 18, he bought his first multifamily property with no credit and without putting any of his own money down. Now 21 years old, Tyler owns seven multifamily properties and a total of 86 units. On today’s podcast, Tyler shares his story along with details on how he became such a successful real estate investor at such a young age. Plus, Pat and Tyler offer investment advice to listeners, including how to raise money for property purchases and when to double down on a strategy.
Listen to today’s show and learn:
- Tyler’s brief bio [3:18]
- Tyler’s property portfolio [4:28]
- How Tyler bought his first multifamily property at age 18 [9:11]
- What Tyler did to raise $400K for his first deal [13:30]
- How to get a large loan with no credit [15:13]
- The story behind Tyler’s next major deal [16:10]
- How Tyler found tenants for his apartments [19:31]
- When to double down [20:45]
- Tyler’s plans for the future [22:13]
- How Tyler learned about real estate investing [26:11]
- Tyler’s donation to the Agent Success Toolbox [30:28]
Tyler Hassman was born and raised in Pilot Butte, Saskatchewan. With his high level of energy and excitement, attracting new clients has always been his calling and passion. Tyler truly believes that having a positive mindset is the most important aspect in life, and he strives each day to guide and help others achieve their life and financial goals.
Related Links and Resources:
- Grow Your Real Estate Profits with Our Agent Success Toolbox
- M & H Real Estate Investments, Inc.
- Download Tyler’s Investor Accelerator Worksheets in our Agent Success Toolbox
Thanks for Rocking Out
Thank you for tuning in to Pat Hiban Interviews Real Estate Rockstars, we appreciate you! To get more Rockstar content sent directly to your device as it becomes available, subscribe on iTunes or Stitcher! Reviews on iTunes are extremely helpful and appreciated! We read each and every one of them, please feel free to leave your email so that we can personally reach out and say thanks! Have any questions? Tweet me, Facebook me and ask Pat anything. Don’t forget to head on over to Bare Naked Agent for Pat’s answers, and advice. Thank you Rockstar Nation, and keep rockin!