Tyler Meyer worked expireds relentlessly when he started his real estate career eight years ago. Now, he’s reaping the benefits of his hard work in the form of repeat and referral clients. Still, Tyler hasn’t abandoned the methods that built his business; he’s just made them better. On today’s Real Estate Rockstars, Tyler shares his new, improved strategies for getting expired listings. He also touches on becoming a 30 Under 30 honoree, why he wins when competing against big teams for listings, and the importance of being yourself in real estate.
Listen to today’s show and learn:
- Tyler’s brief bio [1:47]
- The number of homes Tyler sold last year [2:07]
- Tyler’s GCI and profit figures [3:02]
- A common misconception in real estate [6:34]
- Tyler’s mailing program for expired listings [9:06]
- How to get more expired listings [13:28]
- What helped Tyler make NAR’s 30 Under 30 list [16:31]
- Why being yourself is important in real estate [20:13]
- The CRM Tyler recommends [28:00]
- How to beat big teams as a solo agent [30:00]
- Why Tyler doesn’t do open houses on weekends [31:55]
- Tyler’s strategy for selling as many homes as possible in six months [33:56]
- Tyler’s donation to the Agent Success Toolbox [34:55]
- How to break through your goals.
- Plus so much more.
Tyler Meyer was born and raised in the curiously complex Illinois-Wisconsin state line market. Luxury vacation homes just around the bend from high volume agricultural properties woven together with a charming, historically rich, small community infrastructure; this market requires a real estate professional to be remarkably agile.
Mr. Meyer’s professional development started early at the globally successful, but locally operated, Meyer Family Registered Holstein breeding business. His role demanded he work closely with all types of clientele. Mr. Meyer’s traditional rural work ethics collided with his knowledge of trend-setting global marketing methods. He crafted an intuitive system that serves home buyers and sellers resulting in over $35 Million in residential sales and a position as Shorewest Realtors top 3 company-wide in volume through February 2017 all at just 25 years old. Mr. Meyer is uncommonly good at legitimately understanding and meeting the needs of his first time buyer and luxury clients alike. This has gotten him noticed: Milwaukee Magazine’s Up and Coming Realtor’s to “Watch For, feature agent on the cover of Top Agent Magazine, Josh Flagg’s pick for Bravo’s Million Dollar Listing TV series mentorship program, and a 50 finalist for Realtor Magazine’s prestigious 30 Under 30.
His insider’s view of the disparity in the lifestyles of local residents created an intense passion for cultural health in his community. When he isn’t busy using his secret sauce to serve his real estate clients he is founding scholarships, supporting RPAC, serving on local Boards, and working for community causes. Advanced citizenship at its finest, Mr. Meyer creates a meaningful impact by leveraging his professional success to evolve his community economically and culturally. Both his career and legacy are noteworthy.
Related Links and Resources:
- Grow Your Real Estate Profits with Our Agent Success Toolbox
- Shorewest Realtors
- Episode 196 with Tyler Meyer
- Episode 694 with Jennica Holmquist
- Top Producer | Build Relationships. Build Your Business.
- Download Tyler’s Postcards for Expireds from the Agent Success Toolbox
Thanks for Rocking Out
Thank you for tuning in to Pat Hiban Interviews Real Estate Rockstars, we appreciate you! To get more Rockstar content sent directly to your device as it becomes available, subscribe on iTunes or Stitcher! Reviews on iTunes are extremely helpful and appreciated! We read each and every one of them, please feel free to leave your email so that we can personally reach out and say thanks! Have any questions? Tweet me, Facebook me and ask Pat anything. Don’t forget to head on over to Bare Naked Agent for Pat’s answers, and advice. Thank you Rockstar Nation, and keep rockin!