Last March, Will Penney shared his strategy for getting 500+ 5-star reviews on Zillow. Now, one year later, Will is back to discuss the best source of real estate leads in 2021 – Facebook groups. On today’s show, we talk about major changes with Facebook and why groups are now essential for engagement with past and potential clients. Plus, Will covers the types of content to share on social media and tips for listeners who want to start a real estate group of their own.
Listen to today’s show and learn:
- Will’s sales stats for 2020 [1:50]
- What 2020 was like for Will’s real estate team [3:40]
- Advice for getting offers accepted in 2021 [6:09]
- How to get great reviews on Zillow [10:10]
- Why Will doesn’t ask for Zillow reviews anymore [12:21]
- The BIG Facebook change every Realtor needs to know about [14:26]
- A new way to get business from Facebook [17:04]
- What to post on your Facebook group for great engagement [23:17]
- More ways to start conversations on social media [25:31]
- Where to get content for your Facebook group [31:40]
- What helped Will succeed in 2020 [35:21]
- What 2020 taught Will about relationships [36:38]
- Advice for bringing in more business in 2021 [38:33]
- Will’s final thoughts [40:47]
As a real estate professional since 1988, Will has overseen the purchase and sale of more than $250,000,000 worth of real estate in Stow, OH and its surrounding communities.
More than just a passionate and visionary leader, Will is a recognized and decorated authority in Northeast Ohio’s real estate scene.
Among his many impressive accolades are a Certified Residential Specialist designation from the National Association of Realtors. The CRS badge is NAR’s highest credential awarded to top-performing residential real estate sales agents. With his proficiency, Will ranks among the top 5% of Realtors across the nation.
The Ohio Association of Realtors has also recognized Will’s sterling body of work, granting him the OAR President’s Sales Club Pinnacle of Performance Award from 2015 to 2019. The award recognizes achievements in sales or commercial leases amounting to at least $7.5 million in a single year, or at least 100 sale/lease transaction credits.
On a personal note, Will is a long distance runner, and has completed many marathons, 50k trail races, and a 50 miler. He has been married to Mary since 1992 and has two grown children.
Related Links and Resources:
- Grow Your Real Estate Profits with Our Agent Success Toolbox
- Take Over $13,000 in Real Estate Courses for Just $97
- Enroll in Pat Hiban’s 6 Weeks to 7 Figures Course
- Episode 891 with Will Penny
- Penney Real Estate
- Social Orchard
- Will’s Facebook
- Will’s LinkedIn
Thank You Rockstars!
It might go without saying, but I’m going to say it anyway: We really value listeners like you. We’re constantly working to improve the show, so why not leave us a review? If you love the content and can’t stand the thought of missing the nuggets our Rockstar guests share every week, please subscribe; it’ll get you instant access to our latest episodes and is the best way to support your favorite real estate podcast. Have questions? Suggestions? Want to say hi? Shoot me a message via Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, or Email.