Broker and team lead Wilson Leung takes brand-new agents and turns them into real estate rockstars. Two of Wilson’s agents have won Rookie of the Year awards, and one recently made NAR’s prestigious 30 Under 30 list. What is it he’s doing to ensure his agents’ success? Listen to today’s show and find out! In addition to explaining his process for training agents up on the skills that matter most, Wilson discusses his accountability practices and the importance of leading by example. Plus, he shares the best DiSC profiles for sales positions, the indicators of an agent with potential, and more.
Listen to today’s show and learn:
- Wilson’s brief bio [2:44]
- Wilson’s GCI and profit figures [4:02]
- Wilson’s team structure and splits [4:43]
- The first things new agents must master [15:14]
- Why not to focus on your sphere as a new agent [16:36]
- The best DiSC profiles for sales positions [22:39]
- Indicators of an agent’s potential to succeed [26:02]
- How to inspire agents and hold them accountable [28:56]
- Real estate tools used by Wilson’s team [31:55]
- The key to ensuring a new agent’s success [35:25]
- How to break through your goals.
- Plus so much more.
Known for his tireless work ethic, tenacious leadership skills, and unwavering professionalism, Wilson leads the #1 residential real estate team in South San Francisco, holding the “triple crown” of real estate by representing the most buyers in South San Francisco, representing the most sellers in South San Francisco, and achieving the highest total sales volume in South San Francisco since 2016.
Wilson embarked upon a career in real estate early – starting first in San Francisco in property management at the age of 16 and then obtaining his broker’s license in 2010 at the age of 23. With a passion for helping people achieve home ownership and a dedication to ingenuity, dedication, and integrity, Wilson was honored as a finalist of Realtor Magazine’s prestigious 30 under 30 2017 class, and has also served as a Productivity Coach. With the goal of helping others, Wilson crafts his efforts around his “big why” and helps others visualize that achieving their goals is within arms reach and begins with the purchase of their first home!
Related Links and Resources:
- Grow Your Real Estate Profits with Our Agent Success Toolbox
- Get 6 Steps to 7 Figures by Pat Hiban for FREE
- Get Tribe of Millionaires by Pat Hiban and David Osborn for FREE
- Own Real Estate
- Wilson Leung Real Estate Associates
- Facebook | Wilson Leung
- Facebook | Wilson Leung & Associates
- Google Suite
Thanks for Rocking Out
Thank you for tuning in to Pat Hiban Interviews Real Estate Rockstars, we appreciate you! To get more Rockstar content sent directly to your device as it becomes available, subscribe on iTunes or Stitcher! Reviews on iTunes are extremely helpful and appreciated! We read each and every one of them, please feel free to leave your email so that we can personally reach out and say thanks! Have any questions? Tweet me, Facebook me and ask Pat anything. Don’t forget to head on over to Bare Naked Agent for Pat’s answers, and advice. Thank you Rockstar Nation, and keep rockin!