Yawar Charlie has been selling high-dollar listings in Los Angeles for over 12 years, and business for him has never been better. He acknowledges that the industry is constantly changing, but he also believes that high-quality agents will always have a place, and plenty of business, in real estate. On today’s show, Yawar explains how to create a reliable stream of business, offers advice on marketing, and shares the personal and professional development practices that have helped him excel. Don’t miss it!
Listen to today’s show and learn:
- Yawar’s brief bio [2:50]
- What it takes to succeed in an extremely competitive market [7:22]
- The importance of reputation in real estate [9:54]
- How a quality team can help agents win listings [10:24]
- What to think about before joining a team [12:43]
- How Yawar built a reliable stream of real estate business [19:45]
- Yawar’s advice on real estate advertising [22:45]
- Tips on revamping your social profiles for real estate [26:52]
- What all agents should tell their clients [39:05]
- How Yawar maintains healthy work-life balance [40:02]
- Yawar’s personal and professional development activities [42:33]
- Advice on selecting a business mentor [46:33]
- How to stay ahead in an ever-changing market [47:52]
- A strategy for dealing with fear and negative thoughts [52:16]
- How to deal with difficult clients and unrealistic expectations [56:07]
- What makes Listing Impossible different from other real estate shows [1:07:25]
- How to break through your goals.
- Plus so much more.
Yawar Charlie is the grandson of Indian film legend, Noor Mohammed Charlie, one of the pioneers of the Bollywood film industry. Following in his family’s footsteps, Yawar moved to Los Angeles to pursue a career in Television and Film. After dozens of roles in TV and Film, Yawar turned his focus to Real Estate. Yawar joined Sotheby’s International Realty in 2008, eventually forming The
Charlie and Sanchez Realty Group with his business partner Karen Sanchez. In the spring of 2014, they made the exciting move to join the international real estate brokers Engel & Volkers, in their new Beverly Hills office. In 2016, Yawar and Karen were invited to join the real estate powerhouse team, Aaron Kirman Partners. Having sold several hundred listings in the Greater Los Angeles area, Yawar prides himself on providing constant attention to detail, genuine care for his clients, vast market expertise, and creativity which has made him one of the top agents in Los Angeles. “I have never forgotten how exciting it was to buy my first home and how hard I had to work to achieve that goal. My motto has always been, ‘love the place you live’ and this is the focus, energy and dedication I carry through to each and every client transaction.” Yawar can be seen on “Listing Impossible” on CNBC in the summer of 2019.
Related Links and Resources:
- Grow Your Real Estate Profits with Our Agent Success Toolbox
- Get 6 Steps to 7 Figures by Pat Hiban for FREE
- Get Tribe of Millionaires by Pat Hiban and David Osborn for FREE
- Yawar Charlie | Compass Beverly Hills
- Listing Impossible on CNBC
- Yawar Charlie’s Facebook Page
- Yawar’s LinkedIn
- Yawar Charlie’s Instagram
- Yawar Charlie’s Twitter
Thanks for Rocking Out
Thank you for tuning in to Pat Hiban Interviews Real Estate Rockstars, we appreciate you! To get more Rockstar content sent directly to your device as it becomes available, subscribe on iTunes or Stitcher! Reviews on iTunes are extremely helpful and appreciated! We read each and every one of them, please feel free to leave your email so that we can personally reach out and say thanks! Have any questions? Tweet me, Facebook me and ask Pat anything. Don’t forget to head on over to Bare Naked Agent for Pat’s answers, and advice. Thank you Rockstar Nation, and keep rockin!
Your 7-Figure Real Estate Income is 6 Simple Steps Away…
Get a FREE Copy of Pat Hiban’s best-selling book, 6 Steps to 7 Figures: A Real Estate Professional’s Guide to Building Wealth and Creating Your Own Destiny.